Speaker lineup launched for first Folks, Vegetation and Paving digital conventionadmin
The sixty-session lineup for the primary ever “Folks, Vegetation and Paving” digital convention has been. The classes, ranging throughout 5 totally different tracks, function plenty of the asphalt paving business’s greatest and brightest.
“Nationwide Asphalt Pavement Affiliation members and stakeholders have rather a lot to realize from this lineup,” stated NAPA President & CEO Audrey Copeland, P.E., Ph.D. “We chosen these people based mostly on the standard of the content material, their experience, and their skill to current it successfully in a digital setting.”
“As most asphalt paving professionals and enterprise house owners already know, getting asphalt laid down is barely half of the enterprise,” stated World of Asphalt Show supervisor, Brittany Weltcheff. “That is why we’re additionally closely targeted on serving to these companies discover the appropriate folks to do it, the right way to maintain them as soon as they’ve them, the right way to maintain them secure and wholesome, and the right way to run their companies successfully and sustainably.”
The Folks, Vegetation, and Paving Digital Convention classes embody:
- Folks: 10 Commandments of Supervision – Larry Kokkelenberg (Group Trainers & Consultants).
- Vegetation: Pavement Design for Practitioners – Trenton Clark (Virginia Asphalt Affiliation) and Michael H. Huner, PE (Huner Constulting, LLC)
- Paving: Greatest Practices for Residential and Business Paving – Brian Corridor (LeeBoy).
- Pavement Preservation: Selecting the Proper Pavement Preservation Therapy – Jim Moulthrop (Basis for Pavement Preservation) and David Peshkin (Utilized Pavement Know-how, Inc.).
- Setting, Well being, Security & Sustainability: Getting the Inexperienced Into Your Paving Job – Sustainable Development Practices for Asphalt Pavements – Adam Hand (College of Nevada – Reno) and Steve Muench (College of Washington).
Many classes qualify for Skilled Improvement Hours.