Metso Outotec receives order for first truck physique within the Americasadmin
Metso Outotec‘s truck physique is designed to maximise the supply and efficiency of haul vans whereas decreasing the prices for service and upkeep.
The innovation combines the advantages of rubber and a high-strength metal construction was launched in 2019 and is well-received by clients. Just lately, one of many world’s largest copper mines determined to spend money on a Metso Outotec truck physique. It’s the first order globally for a truck with loading capability of 360 tons and the primary in Americas.
“We are going to provide a truck physique with decrease weight and main quantity capability in comparison with the OEM physique. We are able to show with goal calculation the advantages the shopper goes to obtain, reminiscent of gasoline financial savings, much less upkeep, extra uptime, the likelihood to extend payload on every hauling, in addition to enhancing the truck physique’s life. All these advantages are answering to rising demand for environmental effectivity,” says Alfredo Rios, Enterprise Help Supervisor, Loading and Hauling, Americas, Metso Outotec.
Key advantages of Metso Outotec truck physique embrace:
- As much as 30 % lighter than a standard steel-lined truck physique.
- Decrease gasoline consumption per hauled tonne, much less CO2 emissions.
- The rubber lining lasts as much as 300 % longer than typical metal lining, drastically decreasing the necessity for upkeep.
- Modular design makes the liner simpler to put in and keep.
- Noise reduce in half; vibrations lowered by as much as 97 %, which considerably improves the working surroundings for truck drivers.
- Accessible for all widespread truck fashions.