HCSS introduces cellular time monitoring and engagement appadmin
HCSS has launched myField, a cellular worker engagement and time monitoring resolution for heavy development operations. The simple-to-use cellular resolution permits staff to remain on high of their work whereas within the discipline or on the job web site.
“HCSS believes in getting instruments within the palms of those that want them, whether or not within the discipline, workplace, or on the job web site,” stated Rateb Almasri, Supervisor of Progress, HCSS. “myField empowers staff to doc their very own hours throughout varied jobs, file security observations, monitor meter readings and ship upkeep requests, bettering effectivity and productiveness.”
HCSS myField is designed for operators, labourers, flaggers, truck drivers, craftsmen, and workplace personnel. As a substitute of verbally speaking with the foreman, myField permits crew members to immediately clock in or submit their time and details about what they labored on that day. As soon as submitted, the foreman receives a duplicate and might evaluation occasions and instances per worker.
The answer will also be used for:
● Time administration – Particular person time monitoring of staff with the flexibility to log lunches, breaks, and seize signatures.
● Tools inspections – Carry out fast security inspections on cellular units.
● Value code work – Staff word what they labored on and value code their work.
● Documentation – Shortly seize day by day info from easy-to-answer questions.
● Security observations – Report unsafe circumstances with images, description, and severity.
● View hours – Staff can view the hours they logged and examine them to what has been accepted together with pay courses and extra time.
● GPS location – All clock in/out places are stamped with longitude and latitude.
● Upkeep requests – Submit gear points to your store for rapid evaluation and motion.