Engcon’s founder awarded His Majesty the King’s medal for contributions to Swedish businessadmin
Yearly the regent of Sweden H.M. King Carl XVI Gustaf decides on the medal award for H.M. the King’s medal. This yr, Engcon‘s founder and proprietor Stig Engström was awarded for his vital contributions inside Swedish business.
His Majesty the King’s Medal, previously also called the Courtroom Medal, was instituted round 1814 and is awarded to Swedish and overseas residents for particular deserves and likewise to executives on the Royal Courts of Justice. This yr, Stig Engström was awarded the medal for his vital contributions inside Swedish business.
“I acquired a letter informing me that I had been chosen together with 5 others to be awarded H.M. The King’s medal of the twelfth measurement with a brilliant blue ribbon and that the medal awards ceremony is deliberate to be carried out at a later date,” says Stig Engström, founder and proprietor of Engcon.
“My mission is to vary the digging world to turn into safer and extra environment friendly. It’s due to this fact extremely enjoyable that my and Engcon’s work is seen. It’s a nice honor to be awarded a medal from H.M. the King,” says Stig Engström.
In 2021, the next individuals will likely be awarded H.M. the King’s medal of the twelfth measurement with a brilliant blue ribbon:
- Stig Engström, for his vital contributions inside Swedish business
- Jacob de Geer, for his vital contributions inside Swedish business
- Göran Lennmarker, former member of the Swedish Parliament, for his eminent political deed
- Gerteric Lindquist, for his vital contributions inside Swedish business
- Magnus Nilsson, for his vital contributions inside Swedish business
- Anders Wijkman, creator and public debater, for his meritorious contributions regarding points in development and the atmosphere