Doosan Moveable Energy releases first turbines compliant with all Canadian rulesadmin
Doosan is the primary producer to supply a transportable generator compliant with fueling and venting necessities for operation in Ontario, as prescribed by B138.1-17/B138.2-17.
“There may be demand, particularly from rental fleet homeowners, for moveable turbines designed to satisfy rules all through Canada,” says Travis George, product supervisor, Doosan Moveable Energy. “These new turbines will simplify stock administration for our clients and reassure operators that their tools is authorized to be used anyplace within the U.S and Canada.”
The up to date fashions are:
- Doosan Moveable Energy G70WDO-3Q
- Doosan Moveable Energy G125WCU-3Q
- Doosan Moveable Energy G150 WCU-3Q
- Doosan Moveable Energy G190 WCU-3Q
- Doosan Moveable Energy G240 WCU-3Q
- Doosan Moveable Energy G325WCU-3Q
- Doosan Moveable Energy G400 WCU-3Q
The “Q” mannequin quantity suffix signifies that the product meets all Canadian regulation necessities.
Options designed for working in Canada embrace:
- Quad Voltage Choice possibility
The Doosan-exclusive Quad Voltage management permits operators to decide on 120/240V-1Ø, 208V/240V-3Ø, 480V-3Ø or 600V-3Ø voltage output with the easy flip of a change.
- Chilly Climate Package deal possibility
This feature features a block heater, battery charger and crankcase heaters for higher chilly begins and efficiency in chilly climate.
- Clever Load Administration System (ILMS) possibility
ILMS improves machine efficiency and reduces potential downtime related to Tier 4-compliant cellular turbines in chilly climate, mild load and fluctuating demand purposes.
- Emergency Air Shutoff Valve possibility
The Emergency Air Shutoff Valve possibility is a security characteristic for emergency conditions involving runaway engine situations. This characteristic is essential in oil and gasoline operation.