CASE telematics platform helps simplify fleet administration and monitor propertyadmin
CASE SiteWatch comes normal for 3 years on all CASE heavy gear with ProCare, normal on all CASE backhoes, and is on the market as an possibility all through the complete CASE gear line. SiteWatch additionally complies with the Affiliation of Tools Administration Professionals (AEMP) 2.0 telematics normal, making certain that the answer is suitable with blended fleets.
“Telematics knowledge from building gear solely helps if it is easy to interact with and straightforward to grasp when it is offered to you,” says Richie Snyder, product advertising supervisor for building gear digital and precision options and telematics, CASE. “The brand new CASE SiteWatch telematics platform presents customers with a excessive stage of essential knowledge on a really clear and intuitive dashboard, after which places all essential machine and efficiency knowledge inside only a click on or two, whether or not you are at your desk or in your pill within the discipline.”
The brand new dashboard options an easy-to-read horizontal menu on the prime of the display screen above 5 widgets that concentrate on core working data resembling an gear abstract, gear search, gas stage studies and alarm standing. A straightforward dropdown menu makes essential studies on components resembling gear utilization, gas consumption and upkeep only a click on away, and topline menu buttons take customers instantly to fleet and upkeep overviews. Extra studies highlighting particular alerts and fault codes are additionally accessible.
CASE is easing the transition for longtime customers by making it potential to change from the brand new SiteWatch interface to the earlier model for a restricted time with a devoted icon within the higher proper nook of this system.
SiteWatch helps fleets of all sizes work extra effectively in some ways, together with:
- Simplified fleet administration: At all times know the place every machine is, what its working standing is and if upkeep or service is required.
- Analyzing workload and productiveness: Telematics provides fleet managers and enterprise homeowners perspective into how gear is working, and whether or not they’re getting essentially the most out of their gear and crew on every undertaking.
- Actual-time alerts/alarms: Time for an oil change? Engine temps working exterior of the popular working vary? Did a machine transfer exterior of a geofence on a Sunday? Fleet managers and enterprise homeowners obtain alerts in actual time to make them conscious of machine situations that require consideration.
- Improved billing and estimating: SiteWatch gives customers with an correct historic view into the period of time/hours every machine is used on every job, which may proactively aid you bid and estimate jobs extra precisely, and retroactively help in billing.
- Find gear: Unsure which crew has a skid steer, or which jobsite the wheel loader is on? SiteWatch will let you know.
- Stop unauthorized use: The unauthorized use of building gear opens its homeowners as much as legal responsibility, to not point out the added put on and tear that unauthorized use places on a machine. Whether or not geofenced with alerts, or just recognized via retrospective reporting, SiteWatch identifies and alerts gear homeowners to the unauthorized use of precious property.
- Tools safety: Telematics helps find stolen gear — which, if recovered and returned by the authorities, is far cheaper than the ensuing downtime and alternative prices.