BKT Tires launches new web site particularly for carbon black

www.bkt-carbon.com is now on-line, the brand new web site which hosts the world of BKT Carbon, an organization within the off-highway tire manufacturing group, BKT.

Particularly, BKT Carbon makes and sells carbon black, one of many principal elements used to make tires and likewise in quite a few rubber parts corresponding to automotive seals, profiles, hoses and belts, conveyor belts, retreading materials and plastics black masterbatches.

The web site goals to showcase this necessary materials and its infinite purposes.

BKT Carbon “3550, THE LAB” is a cutting-edge R&D heart situated at Bhuj-India fitted out with probably the most trendy gear.

BKT Carbon was arrange similtaneously the creation of BKT’s carbon black manufacturing plant on the firm’s principal website in Bhuj, India. Inaugurated in 2018, the plant has whole manufacturing capability of 140,000 MT/12 months. 65% of the fabric produced by the plant is utilized in making BKT tires, whereas the remaining 35% is bought in the marketplace.

A strategic resolution which lets BKT vertically combine this element into tire manufacturing, whereas guaranteeing a excessive degree of high quality all through the method, but in addition a considered enterprise alternative which opens up BKT’s carbon black to different numerous makes use of.

Source link